Resources - Old Town Therapy for KidsOld Town Therapy for Kids
- Anxious Kids Anxious Parents by Reid Wilson, Ph.D. and Lynn Lyons, LICSW
- Masterminds & Wingmen Helping Our Boys Cope with Schoolyard Power, Locker-Room Tests, Girlfriends, and the New Rules of Boy World by Rosalind Wiseman
- Teach Your Children Well: Parenting for Authentic Success by Dr. Madeline Levine (2012).
- Good Parenting Through Your Divorce By Mary Ellen Hannibal
- Helping Your Anxious Child: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents by Dr. Ronald Rapee et al. (2008).
- Freeing Your Child from Anxiety: Powerful, Practical Solutions to Overcome Your Child’s Fears, Worries, and Phobias by Dr. Tamar Ellsas Chansky (2004).
- Free your Child from Negative Thinking by Tamar E. Chansky
- The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine, M.D.
- Say Good Night to Insomnia by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs (2009).
- Stop Obsessing!: How to Overcome Your Obsessions and Compulsions by Dr. Edna B. Foa and Dr. Reid Wilson (2001).
- Parenting a Child Who Has Intense Emotions: Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills to Help Your Child Regulate Emotional Outbursts and Aggressive Behaviors by Pat Harvey and Jeanine Penzo (2009).